We are thrilled to announce the General Availability of Traefik 2.0! !
- TCP support! (and SNI routing)
- Middleware to fully customize your routes
- An elegant Kubernetes CRD for better readability and control over your configuration
- A new Rule syntax that supports operators and parentheses
- Cross-Provider support to mix rules and to route between many sources
- TLS termination per route
- A whole new label system for configuration consistency
- Certificate resolvers that support multiple certificate providers, DNS providers, dynamic wildcard, and that enable per domain challenge.
- An improved API with enhanced error reporting
- YAML support!
- A dedicated CORS middleware for easy configuration
- Re-designed constraint management to automatically create routes to your services
- Load balancing between services (canary deployments anyone?) and mirroring
- A new WebUI!