We are thrilled to announce that Traefik 2.0 RC2 is available !
It means that we need your help to track down every little bug that has slipped through the cracks of our many (many) tests.
The following changes were introduced since v2.0 RC1 (Traefik Release: v2.0.0-rc1):
- [Breaking] Update to latest Zipkin data model (v2)
- [Breaking] Improved syntax for Middleware chain in Kubernetes CRD changed to express namespace explictly
- Fixes in middlewares (buffering, stripPrefix, stripPrefixRegex)
- Documentation improvements
- Started a migration guide
- And a lot more...