We are thrilled to announce that Traefik 2.0 RC1 is available !
It means that we need your help to track down every little bug that has slipped through the cracks of our many (many) tests.
Yes, it means that the following features in Traefik are now ready!
- TCP support! (and SNI routing)
- Middleware to fully customize your routes
- An elegant Kubernetes CRD for better readability and control over your configuration
- A new Rule syntax that supports operators and parentheses
- Cross-Provider support to mix rules and to route between many sources
- TLS termination per route
- A whole new label system for configuration consistency
- Certificate resolvers that support multiple certificate providers, DNS providers, dynamic wildcard, and that enable per domain challenge.
- An improved API with enhanced error reporting
- YAML support!
- A dedicated CORS middleware for easy configuration
- Re-designed constraint management to automatically create routes to your services
- Load balancing between services (canary deployments anyone?) and mirroring
- A new WebUI!
As we release Traefik, we're still migrating providers to keep making Traefik the polyglot it is!
Currently, RC1 supports:
- Docker ,
- Kubernetes ,
- Rancher ,
- Marathon ,
- And configuration files .